Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 11 Korea



Korean Bulgogi aka fiery Beef,which is top round marinated in soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil , sesame seeds and sugar, went down well with the family. The sweet dipping sauce further enhanced the smoky flavor of the beef and it was a pleasure watching it vanish rather rapidly from the platter.


The Mu Saingchai (which is julienned daikon and apples in soy sauce, scallion, red peppers,sesame oil and rice vinegar) was a different story. A tad pungent and lacking any distinctive flavor , it was, to say the least disappointing. Thankfully the standby bowl of stir-fried veggies came to the rescue.


Next destination : Kuwait. So long ....

3 comments:

  1. so much friend..without face..smiles..I put mine..I hope..youre not to scared
    btw..you have an nice blog..with so many delicius..in here..yoii...lovable..all..Congrats!..have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulgogi is one of my favorite Korean dishs. I Have never tried to make it. I would love to know how. I will have to get that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyeve Thanks for checking in and all the support. I'll keep cooking and you keep reading!!

    Rhea I will post the recipe tomorrow. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete